- it was heaps of fun - the theme was unlike any other theme we had done before, which I really liked;
- the room design is very clever;
- there are a really good variety of puzzles in this room - a combination of hunt and seek as well as low and (semi) high tech;
- we managed to escape in 38 minutes (and I don't think we asked for any hints);
- the theming was great - the props were all perfect, they made sense and really added to the overall feel of the room;
- the use of walkie talkies for communication was simple but effective;
- there were some locks and puzzles that I have never seen before, which still make me smile thinking about them now;
- I think they have the right number of puzzles for this room (unlike many other escape room outfits who just don’t have enough puzzles to fill out an hour);
- the owners are very passionate about their rooms and it shows from the quality of this room; and
- having done all 3 of their rooms back to back, we really liked how different each of the rooms are (very different themes and quite different puzzles in each).
We loved it.
Duration: 60 minutes
Themes: 3 themes
Cost: $128 (4 players)
More details: http://rushescapegame.com.au/